Is it a backpack, gear bag or a suitcase? Actually, it’s all 3. The Supreme Gear backpack is designed to fit within the carry on restrictions for all the major airlines, and can easily be carried around like a regular backpack. The Supreme gear bag is great for athletes, gamers, designers, and photographers. But because of the lightweight way the bag is designed you can pack a ton of gear, equipment, or other personal items into it. And if you want to check your bag with regular luggage, you can tuck the straps into the back panel itself to keep them from getting damaged or snagged. This makes for easy transportation in and out of the car as well. Maximize the amount of weight you can carry, as the Supreme Gearbag only weighs 3lbs 11oz.
Key Storage Features
- Massive accordion style exterior access padded laptop (or paintball marker) sleeve (13x17in).
- Four Large Exterior Access Zipper Pockets.
- Elastic Neoprene Side Pocket with Dual Compression Buckles
- Large Interior Storage Compartment with 360° Padded Walls (13x20x8in) w/ zipper-free interior
- Elastic Mesh Storage Pocket
- Accessory Storage Loops
- Padded Neoprene Storage Sleeve w/ Velcro Closure
- Heavy Duty Clear Vinyl Storage Sleeve w/ Velcro Closure.
- Lightweight Durable Construction
- Padded Moisture Wicking Shoulder Straps
- Slide-Adjustable Chest Strap
- Soft Padded Handles on Top and Side
- Stowable Shoulder Straps and Waist Buckle
- Padded Moisture Wicking Back Liner
- Velcro Patch Strip
- Encapsulated BK Crown Logo Rubber Zipper Pulls
- Graphic Sublimated Panels Reinforced w/ Durable Cordura Fabric.
The Supreme Gear Bag comes in 2 different color choices. Supreme Royal Black, featuring our premium Bunkerkings Royal Supreme Pattern, and for those who want to a little spice from Bunkerkings traditional roots as an urban lifestyle paintball brand, we have a limited number of leopard print patterns.
Weight & Dimensions
- 3.6lbs | 21" H x 13" W x 11" D
- 1.6kg | 53cm H x 33cm W x 28cm D