WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS PACK
- 18 Spire V Loaders in the following colorways: 8 Black, 2 Ghost, 2 Amethyst, 2 Fire, 2 Ice, 2 Stealth.
- Automatic 2023 Calendar Year Diamond Membership - no further Diamond buy-in will be required in 2023.
Delivery & Availability
- Other than a small run of loaders for initial marketing & feedback at World Cup (3ea color, 30 black), we plan to allocate the first three production runs entirely to dealers through this pre-order process.
- Orders will begin shipping in the order they are received. We will start shipping starting 11/14 and 12/12.
- To ensure as many dealers as possible receive some units for the holidays we will spread available production around across all orders until the full balance of production is ready to meet all demand.
- Units are allocated world wide based on the time your order is placed. There will be very limited quantities between now and May 2023.
- For the initial launch, Spire V loaders can not be purchased with points.
ALL DEALERS ARE LIMITED TO AN INITIAL ORDER OF THREE DIAMOND PACKS (54 loaders).
The Spire V is the culmination of over ten years of continuous development by the best selling high-end loader brand in paintball. Never before in the history of the sport has a loader dominated for so long. Fast, jam-proof performance is not only even easier to use, but also more responsive, reliable, and robust than ever.
Dual Sensor Technology: The Spire V electronics merge two reliable high performance platforms: Accelerometer technology is augmented with 3-Infrared Sensors to seamlessly control the activation and stopping power of the jam-proof Spire drive system. Dual sensing technology allows for precise shot detection and ball detection throughout the entire feeding cycle, ensuring the fastest responding loader both in the lab and on-field conditions.
Easy Electronics: Just turn it on and go. No programming or debug settings will ever be needed thanks to use of multiple sensors backed by over ten years of paintball loader software evolution.
Upgraded Dual Shell Lock: Don’t let looks fool you, the Spire V features a redesigned shell and locking system that is more robust than ever. Slide, dive, or core-sample like the worst of them and your Spire V will stay locked.
Soft on Paint & Jam Proof Design: Designed to feed everything; from dimpled, misshapen paintballs to the most fragile paint your marker can shoot. Flexible rubber fingers gently feed brittle paint and clear any potential jams before your marker ever skips a beat.
Toolless Hinged Shells: Changing batteries or cleaning the Spire V is easier than ever and the new locking system keeps it securely closed, while providing one-handed access to the entire inside of the loader.
Toolless Spire Drive & Tray: The magnetic Spire drive features soft rubber fingers which are easily removable for cleaning or service. The ball tray can also be disassembled without tools for fast cleaning to keep your Spire V in top condition after a hard day’s play.
Included CrownSF II Speed Feed: Each Spire IV comes with a color-matched high performance CrownSF II Speed Feed with removable spring fingers which locks into place for every dive or breakout. Rain lid included too!
Lightweight Durable Design: The Spire V is constructed with durable glass-filled nylon to hold up to virtually any level of abuse.
Superior Support: Virtue was founded in 2005 and since that day has backed up its products and players with world-class support and service that few if any companies can match.